Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Monday, April 6, 2009
A Blah Week 10

The week wasn't fun and it wasn't boring it was in the middle and I Got my PAC2000 working so I will now be having more work to do but besides that it's OK. It was cool that Microsoft was at year up but I still wonder who got the Halo Wars because I have a 360 and I could have but it to good use and another thing is I got a lot of mixes feelings about the program and its really making me think that I can't wait to be finished so I can make more money.But the week was OK and I was busy with work and I got to see a vault with money in it and I felt like those bank movies like set it off when I saw the vault and the security it excited me and that was cool. but that it.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 9:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER