Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Friday, March 20, 2009
Week 8 The Year Up Anniversary



This week was fun I did some SR(Service Request) and I got my car running and I dont have to depend on my parents to take me to work anymore Praise God. This week went by fast I told alot of people about Year Up at Well Fargo. I remember a SR that i had to install adobe acrobat 9 pro on two end users computers. So they were double teaming on the questions about the program. So I put the news clip on Year Up on the screen so I can do my work and it was funny because it was like a diversion for a younger to be quiet.

The Anniversary
I woke up at 3:30 today and i can't believe how dark it still was so I watch T.V and got out my bed at 4:30. So I got dress and got to bart at 5:35 and went back to sleep and it was peaceful and when I got to the city it was like a ghost town. I walk to my work site in the city and it was wierd not being crowded on the streets and not seeing people in a rush it like the city slows down early in the morning. So I got in my building and it was so early my motion was the start of all lights coming on.So when I got to the Year Up building it was amazing to see the new the students there first before the apprentices and it was like the first day when I join Year Up. So it was like everybody was like running ants trying to get the event started and once people started to come it was fine and everything fell in place. So it was great to see the event go great and see all the people that was supporting Year Up so as a overall it was a great week.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 12:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER