Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Monday, February 2, 2009
The Start Of My New Path At Wells Fargo

This past week at Wells Fargo was amazing it was a whole different experience. The first day I meet my president of my President Ann Krieger of my department and the department name is Enterprise Fields Operation TIG so to cut it down I'm a EFO and my title is PC/LAN analyst. So that day we had a video conference with the other branch leader and Tizoc and I managers and we learn all about both desktop EFO and that where I at and Network EFO and that where Tizoc working.Then after the meeting we all went to a restaurant named R and G in china town by my office and we all had a social outing and got to know each other.

Then day two my main manager was sick so i went to my other mangaer office on 420 Montgomery and got my badge all working for the building that i be working at and then after I did some field training with my other manager Paul and because his swift is over at 3:00 and i don't get off until 5:30 at lunch I left to go to the concord office where my main boss Rammy is located and I was so happy to find out that there a office by my house. So i when to the office got my badge for there and parking permit and was on my way to meet all my concord team . so during the stay at concord my boss show me the server room and it was freezing in there and the reason why it was so cold is because the wires and console get very hot,so that was day 2.

So Day 3 and 4 was like the same I was doing alot of my TECH training like my WFDC and that stand for Wells Fargo Desktop Connections and it's the main platform for the bank and then I learned how to system remote another computer and how to ghost a computer and use that image on a another computer.Then I had a phone meeting and setup all the things in my office and that wrap up those days.

Then on Friday the last day I did my first job as a EFO and it was a disconnect and reconnect from floor 26 to floor 16 and the reason we there moving floor is because wells Fargo is expanding. So back to the job I did the disconnect and the movers move the parts and then after that i went to the 16 floor and reconnect the computer and made sure that they were up and running on both the computer and on the wells Fargo network. Then i went to 333 market for a tour with my manager Paul to meet our team there and it was super nice in there. Then we went to 525 market and met a follow EFO name Mel and we went to lunch. Then I went back to 550 California went my office is located and Fax's my time sheet over at 12:30 and did some training and the went out with my manager Charles to shadow him while he service a blackberry and speaking of blackberry its in the air that i 'm getting one but my boss is seeing about the expense.so Charles and I with to 120 Kearney to set up the black berry and that was a learning experience and the at 5:30 I was off and that was my first weeks stay tuned for week 2
.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 6:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER