Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I am blessed to be able to sing to God




The Best Is Yet To Come - Donald Lawrence And The Tri-City Singers

How Sweet The Sound' Gospel Competition::




September 18: Newark, N.J. (Prudential Center)



September 20: Detroit (Joe Louis Arena)



September 23: Philadelphia (Wachovia Center)



September 26: Washington, D.C. (Verizon Center)



September 29: Chicago (United Center)



October 2: Memphis, Tenn. (FedExForum)



October 6: Houston (Toyota Center)



October 10: Oakland, Calif. (ORACLE Arena): YAY! That when I Get to Sing



October 13: Los Angeles (LA Memorial Sports Arena)



FINALE: November 8: How Sweet the Sound Finale Concert in Atlanta: I hope we make it there so please pray for us



When I think of all the bad things I go through at yearup I can say that at sometime that i want to quit.But then I think of all the blessing that God gave me and the people God place in my life to followship with so that I can grow to become a stronger and wiser person and in the bible it say the most tresure thing is wisdom.So in overall im pretty blessed even in the bad times.

posted by YungPreacher08 @ 10:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER