Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Myspace



Today i had a horrible day because this morning i woke up late and then couldnt find parking at bart and was almost late to yearup and then at yearup i didnt find good and my tech teacher seem to be picking on me today he was all snappy and I was gettin angry but i didnt until i got an infraction for doing a task and in part of doing the task was to do my blog and i had one all setup for today but after my experience today i had to write about it.then when I left yearup i got to my car and i had a ticket for $35 that i didnt have then i had to get work on my toe and now im walking with a blue boot thing and got alot of homework so yea i felt unchristian like today and pretty upset.

GodBless

YungPreacher

posted by YungPreacher08 @ 10:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 20, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Blogger Ruben said…

    Calm Down breath and then stop and think about the sistuation. Then do that in your writing. Read it because you talk better than that and i challenge you to write better than that you were just rambeling and it was going no where. Your leaving the reader hanging.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER