Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Monday, September 8, 2008
Greatness Come from yearup

I got in the yearup program and i felt blessed that i got in and that i got a chance to make something out of myself.Those days that i was waiting to see if i got in i was praying so hard and fasting so that i can get in and knowing how great God is I knew I was headed for great things because i got god on my side.This program isnt like the other they really care for the students futures and they really invest into people.But i will update with more of my journey tomorrow.
God Bless
Yung Preacher
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 1:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER