Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Friday, February 20, 2009
Built Tough for Apprenticeship









Before The Accident Sunday Morning
I went to church like any other Sunday but what was different this Sunday was that I didn't get to sing but it was OK because I join a new church that I can do ministry and I love working with the youth so when I got chance I had to take it. So I worship and got all prayed up for the upcoming week of my apprenticeship and was very excited to see what the week bring!

The Day Of The Accident
7:30 I woke up that president holiday so sleepy and all I really wanted to do was to crawl back in bed. But I can't I got to make my paper. So I got ready got some music on my iPod so I can slap in my car on my way to the Concord Wells Fargo site. The outside was ugly it was storming and the rain was coming down hard. So when I got in the car I was already soaked and in a bad mood because I got my dressed clothes drenched. So I hooked up my iPod to my radio and was enjoying my new music and because it was a holiday the freeway was almost empty for the exception of the true hard worker that work on that holiday.So I called my mom on my way to concord and ask her to pick up my dry cleaning.

Then my car started to act funny and i just thought it was because it was wet and then at 8:15 while I was listen to Biggie Small my back tire hit a hydroplane and blew out and then my car did a sharp right turn on it's own through four lanes and then I saw that I was about to hit the merger sign and the world seem to slow down and I thought to myself this that I'm a dead man and this suck because I didn't even get to do every things I wanted to do in life. So right when I thought that I hit the sign and my whole car rolled over three times and when it stop rolling I open my eyes to see a nightmare. My car was gone it was so damage it was ridiculous.So in a brief second I took off my seat beat and jumped out my broken out passenger side window because I thought my car was going to explode. So when I got out the car I found out how my car window broke my work briefcase flew out of the car with my wells Fargo laptop and my bible with some 3d glasses. So I gather those things and tried to flag down three cars but they all passed me. So a car finally stop and praise God it was a off duty paramedic and he call his coworker and they was their in 2 Min's and then he was asking me all these questions and all I wanted to do was to get out the rain. But when he said who's the president it caught my attention and I said loudly Obama and that whole day people said I was talking loud and I guess I didn't know my volume of my voice. So after the ambulance came the highway patrol and the tow truck came like in 10 minutes.

So The Highway patrol officer got in the back of the ambulance and started to question me about the accident and by then I was so sick of people asking me questions.So I told him what happen and he finished the report and I guess I didn't have to pay for the sign because he didn't mention it so I was happy about that. Then this tow truck driver come and opens the ambulance door and I thought he wanted to tell me something but he was just staring at me and I said So...... and then the stupid driver said I thought you wanted to talk to me and I said no but I would like to know where your taking my car do you have a card and then he went to the tow truck and got a card.

So I was on my way to the hospital and the ambulance started to shake like my car did before my accident so I kind of freak out and I was thinking I can't rollover in this ambulance because then I really be a goner. So they had to give me something to slow down my heart because it was beating super fast and my adrenaline was was off the charts and they said my pupil was as big as dimes. So I got to the hospital and I thought that it was over rated because I thought that I only had cuts on my hands. So they got me out and then gave me all my stuff and had me wait in a waiting room. I couldn't believe Sutter hospital of Antioch So a person in a serious accident is less important the a kid with a cough. So I was pretty mad and my family was also. So I waited for almost a hour and by then my adrenaline went down and all these pains came out of nowhere. So they got my in a room and it took the doctor forever to see me and I was super hungry and pissed off that my car was gone. So when my doctor came in I was very snappy and they ran a variety test and scan and the worst thing was the cat scan because they inject you with iodine and he said it give you the same symptoms of a heat flash because it makes your blood rush to all your organs for a good picture to see if anythings wrong. So when they injected me I got that heat feeling and then I felt like I couldn't breath and like I was going to thrown up so that was horrible. So after all that they gave me a lot of pain reliever and put me in a sling for my shoulder and send me home. So I think that I will always remember this event and that I learned alot from it.

The Message Of the Story

The message of the story is just like the slogan of Ford I'm build tough for all the obstacle that comes up and with God on my side nothing impossible. Their a good qouta saying
Nobody can make you think its impossible its your own train of thought that can stop you from your success
by Jaylon Calhoun Simpson
.
So for the future I'm going to remember this accident and know that God must still have use for me so that I can do great things.




Should All Traffic Safety Data Be Made Public? Article on Fords

Teen Drivers: Fact Sheet

This Video is from a program called Every 15 Minutes and I put this on here because it relates to teens having accidents and how all teens don't walk away from the accidents

posted by YungPreacher08 @ 10:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 24, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Blogger Ryro said…

    Wow, this blog is really good. I like the message you left at the end and am glad that you were able to pull something positive from such a negative experience! Get better dude.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER