Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wells Fargo Week 2




Day 1
The honeymoon phrase is still in the air because I'm still super happy about me being at Wells Fargo and I said that because during this week its been a lot of work but at the same time very enjoyable.On Monday I Still had some training to do. So just my luck in the morning I had a change Request brown bag meeting and CR (that stand for Change Request) training I had redo so I learned a lot of information on that subject and the results of that was that I past my training with a 93%.Then my manager Charles got a trouble ticket and the issue was that one of the superior was upgrading his laptop and his location was on 150 Montgomery. So my manager and I went to the building and unpacked the hardware and setup his new laptop and his docking tower and I got to know what was his job title and description while I was working so it was very interesting. Another thing is I was thinking on how lucky i was for getting a apprentice site that let me work at a lot of other sites.

Day 2
On Tuesday I was still in whole much of training and the training was Pre,Simple, and Post migration on the WFDC(Wells Fargo Desktop Connection)and on that day I finally finished my training so now that I'm finished I can get my first admin ID and its going to be a IG ID for WFDC and that will be for imaging computers. that took up most of my day.

Day 3
Wednesday was a excited day because a developer came and show my manager and I a new Prototype on migration and the feature on it was amazing and it was cool to see and be able to use a software that nobody else have. Then I did my Swarm training and its another Wells Fargo software and really help us help the end users. So after I did that training I went to Year Up and I was happy to be able to see my classmate and staff of year up but my mind was still struck on my work for Wells Fargo and the things that I need to get done for them.So we did the same routine Like interactive and warm up question and a lot of announcement's . So we had Tech class and it was different having Carmen but still fun and we went over tech support and how the customer service is important for the tech support. Then I spoke to some interested people for year up and told them about my experiences at year up and when i was reflecting on myself I cant believe how far I have come.

Day 4
It was so hard to wake up today because it was rainy and gloomy and it was a perfect
day to sleep in but i had work so too bad.well I got my bagel and my coffee and was set for the day.today I did my window xp installing part 1 training and it was hard I'm not going to lie.So then I had my meeting with Deb at bistro burger and i love the burgers there but it a little to rich for my blood its super expense like a milkshake is almost six dollars. But anyways I got back to my office and had a meeting with my boss rammy and we talk about my experience here and if i had any problems and my phone is now official on so i have a work phone now YAY!.So that was the highlights of my day.and PS I got to download the full version of window 7 beta.

Day 5
Today was a horrible way to end the week so this morning I lock my keys in my car and I had my car on with the wind shield swipe still going. So when I finally got my into my car and now my driver side door broken and thank God that I still was able to get to work.So I got to the concord site and I got my badge and my parking permit first thing when i got in the office.Then I started on my Microsoft admin training and then did some disconnect and reconnect from one floor to another.So at least once I got to work I felt happy about my job and how my boss is helping me travel wise I'm really grateful for my blessing.So I cant wait for next week to see what the week brings.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 2:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 6, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jaylon,

    Excellent posting. I'm glad you managed to put some pictures on your posting good job! How is all the training? Is it tough? Have you been practicing? Tell me what was tough about installing Windows XP? Was there something different you had to do?

    Couple of things,

    Double check your subject verb agreement as well as your capitalization of the word "I". Make sure capitalize names like "Rammy" and please punctuate correctly.

    I'm sorry what happened to your car. Is everything ok? I'm glad you made it to work. Good job. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your Week 3 posting.

    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

    Marcus

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER