Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Monday, March 9, 2009
Beginning Of Week 7 Grim New:R.I.P Uncle Kirk


Jaylon Entry
I went to work today and it was normal monday I imaged some computers and did some random trouble tickets and then to Find out that my uncle in Texas Died was the most horribliest thing to hear and now I just depressed and I got work tomorrow but despise all the bad things I know he with God having a heaven bound party and that he praising rightnow like in this movie clip .
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 9:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER