Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Friday, March 6, 2009
Week 6 Get to Know Greatness

Here A Poem About Greatness:
To bear up under loss;
to fight the bitterness of defeat and the weakness of grief;
to be victor over anger;
to smile when tears are close;
to resist disease and evil men and base instincts;
to hate hate and to love love,
to go on when it would seem good to die;
to look up with unquenchable faith in something ever more about to be.
That is what any man can do, and so be great.

By Zane Grey

Jaylon Entry
This week went really good I met Rev. Jesse Jackson at work and that was a good experience until he brushed me off when he saw his collegue. Then I talk to the top people of Wells Fargo in a email this week inviteing them to the Year Up anniversary and I got two respones and one was from the chairman Dick M kolvavich and then another was from the CTO Ms. Avid and they both was busy. So here a question why when people get a little famous they act like their to busy for the world? But anyways I work on some imigrations and did some imaging and next week I should have my EF account.Then I foundout that my title Changed to EUC that stands for End user computing and I miss the EFO title but too bad so that was my week.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 12:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 10, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Blogger relly said…

    Jaylon,

    You have came a long way. I am happy to see how hard you are working to reach your goals. I have a little feedback, which is dont forget to spell check. Also don't focus on the negative so much, but on the positive. You don't know what goes on in people life, so don't make assumptions. Besides that, keep up the good work and hope to see you as a CIO one day.

    Much love,
    Sherelle

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER