Year Up The Path Of Jaylon Ernest Calhoun Simpson
Monday, March 30, 2009
Week 9 My First bad week

This week was very different I actually didn't enjoy my week it was long and it was much fun and I lost a little of my urge for the work and it seem like the program losing my respect slowly for Year Up because it kind of a joke how they get us to apprenticeship and then don't give a care at all either they need more staff or they need to learn how to cope with both because it was all good at the beginning of apprenticeship. But now it like we finished Year Up and the staff like we did all we can do and to me its ridiculous if they knew that the work would double why wouldn't they hire more help because it like if they focus on us the new class get neglected and they focus on the new class we get neglected and it like discouraging to have a program that say we be here if you have problem at work and then when you have a problem they forward your call or not answer like if you were there ex or something it that seem to be unprofessional in that matter the only thing inspire me at this moment is the skills and experiences because their no support factor from the program and I got my first bad feed back from my supervisor and that didn't feel good and it wasn't about my work but missing for sickness and death in the family but that mostly my story since I started year up I been sick and having family problems and I just think that something putting the odds against me for this program. But as a overall I'm doing good here at Wells Fargo and I'm doing alot of more things on my own and I get project assign to me so it very fun to think I have my own part in this company.
posted by YungPreacher08 @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: YungPreacher08
Home: Antioch, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER